Freezing time is a powerful magic to have. I respect that and the experience that photography brings. A poet at heart, photos extend that love of expression and thankfully I have had a willing family to participate in the growth process.
It is my goal, using the experience gained, to capture your moments of poetry with a quick shutter click!
I am a transplanted Texan, originating on the beautiful island – Puerto Rico. I’m madly in love with my Mid-western husband (Missourian) Mike and we have three uniquely amazing children.
When I’m not taking pictures,
- I’m teaching literature, writing and reading to kiddos.
- I am writing or arting in some other way.
- I am diligently in The Word, loving and seeking God.
- I am drinking a warm chi tea latte with raspberry syrup (it’s good, I promise)
- I am playing with make-up and fashion or thrifting
Thank you for taking the time to peruse 1134 Photography. For prices and scheduling, please email me at email@example.com. May you be blessed in all you do.
“As each one has received a special gift, employ it in serving one another as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.” – 1 Peter 4:10